- Full time
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Days per week:
This is a hands-on position covering all areas of Human Resources including employee relations, recruitment, performance management, safety management, compliance, recordkeeping, compensation, benefits administration, and payroll. This position is responsible for demonstrating integrity and maintaining a high level of confidentiality. .
- Implements and manages all recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to meet staffing goals and objectives.
- Oversees and conducts bi-weekly payroll process as well as year-end payroll activities.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Handles work-place related inquiries from employees and supervisors and conducts investigations regarding and/or sensitive matters as needed.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors on the progressive discipline process and performance improvement process as well as reviews and approves all management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Oversees and manages all benefit programs and enrollment changes for the organization.
- Establishes and monitors all wage and salary structures, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Participates in a process of organization development that plans, communicates, and integrates the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Administers unemployment and worker’s compensation claims.
- Coordinates all training program including orientation and annual company-wide training program as needed.
- Leads company compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance as well as manages the preparation and submittal of information requested or required for compliance with laws
- Provides guidance regarding company safety and health programs, monitors the tracking of OSHA-required data and completes annual report requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned