- Full time
Provides exceptional technical support for digital outdoor billboard projects throughout the life of the sign, to include:
- Provide extensive technical assistance during installation and going forward for digital billboards. Responsibility and authority to include dispatching and supporting service providers as needed.
- Perform remote diagnosis through advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques.
- Assist in continual improvement/expansion of the Watchfire knowledgebase - a key web-based collection of both internal and customer-facing troubleshooting, how-to and resolution documentation.
- Maintain detailed customer records in customer service database regarding each service/support call & email.
- Assist in the identification and qualification of service providers for ongoing customer support.
- Periodic evening & weekend duties, such as providing on-call or remote weekend support will be required. This will be scheduled in advance and is on a rotational schedule.
- AA/AAS/AS degree in technical field (or military equivalent) minimum, BS in EE, EET, CE, ECE, MIS or IT or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Previous customer service work experience is strongly recommended; 1+ years prior helpdesk / phone support experience, ideally IT/software/computer phone support, is strongly preferred;
- Previous hands-on network installation/maintenance coursework or experience (network setup, network technician, cabling, PC setup, telecommuncations, etc.) preferred;
- Exceptional, demonstrated problem solving skills in a technical field preferred
- Exceptional and demonstrated verbal communication skills required, with, demonstrated customer service skills STRONGLY preferred.
- Full authorization to work in the US without requiring sponsorship (no H1B, OPT, CPT, etc.)
- Spanish language skills are a plus.