- Full time
Medical, dental, vision, 401K
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Must obtain and continue to demonstrate qualifications in all areas of operation within training period. Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction. Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects. Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning. Self-organized. Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives Attendance is essential to job. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift up to 15 lbs. Ability to stand for extended periods of time Able to use hands and arms to move various items
Days per week:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible for areas of operation not limited to one machine or area.
- Expected to perform packing, box forming, bottle handling, bottle dumping, and similar duties.
- Responsible for Cleaning & Sanitization of work area and equipment.
- Responsible for all required paperwork in designated area.
- Responsible for all quality inspections and checks in designated area.
- Writing numbers neatly and clearly.
- Spotting defects and inconsistencies in groups of items.
- Performing tedious task over and over for long periods of time without becoming distracted.
- Train and assist with qualification of new production employees.
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines.
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable.
- Assist with the training with of new employees in similar jobs.
- All other duties as assigned.