Friday, April 5, 2019 - 11:00pm
• Responsible for areas of operation not limited to one machine or area.
• Expected to perform packing, box forming, bottle handling, bottle dumping, and similar duties.
• Responsible for Cleaning & Sanitization of work area and equipment.
• Responsible for all required paperwork in designated area.
• Responsible for all quality inspections and checks in designated area.
• Writing numbers neatly and clearly.
• Spotting defects and inconsistencies in groups of items.
• Performing tedious task over and over for long periods of time without becoming distracted.
• Train and assist with qualification of new production employees.
• Follow Safety/GMP guidelines.
• Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable.
• Assist with the training with of new employees in similar jobs.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Must obtain and continue to demonstrate qualifications in all areas of operation within training period.
• Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction.
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects.
• Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning.
• Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
• Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives
• Attendance is essential to job.
• Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Able to use hands and arms to move various items
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school