- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Days per week:
Receives, unloads, and stages products in the warehouse; inspects and verifies product accuracy, quality, and quantity; communicates with various departments about product disposition and status. Reworks damaged material as needed. Performs a variety of tasks and special projects that may arise in the warehouse.
Shift: 1st Shift - Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Receives products into the warehouse by recording location onto the packing slip.
- Examines and verifies product information by recording pallet identifiers specific to the warehouse location.
- Completes pick ticket and other documentation and forwards to designated person who processes information, as determined by the specific warehouse
- Unloads pallets and/or materials and stores them.
- Loads pallets and/or materials onto trailers, flatbeds, and crane vans; performs three-step audit process
- Assures quality by examining products for wear or damage and reports any damage to the Warehouse Manager.
- Pulls from product inventory to complete orders; may also create other documentation to validate product condition.
- Obtains information from drivers and records the information on the bill of lading; Signs the bill of lading as receiving or shipping the product
- Completes log of damaged materials, forwards log to designated Inventory Control Specialist, moves the damaged materials to quality control area and records information regarding the damage.
- Inspects trailers.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines; takes appropriate precautions to ensure property and materials are not damaged.