- Full time
Days per week:
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Fiberteq, LLC is a world class manufacturing organization that produces high quality wet-formed fiberglass mat for use in roofing and other commercial applications. Fiberteq is jointly owned and managed by IKO Industries and Owens Corning who are its sole customers. Fiberteq's Mission is to provide a safe working environment for our employees while producing high quality mat at the lowest cost in the industry using cutting edge processes and practices.JOB SUMMARY:The F2 Production Technician works as a team performing duties as fiber feed operator, winder operator, redraw operator and any other assigned duties relating to the manufacture of fiberglass mat.
This position has been identified as a "Safety Sensitive" position that includes duties that pose a higher risk of injury to either the employee or others if under the influence of drugs or alcohol. As a result, employees in these positions are required to submit to a full panel drug screen that includes testing for marijuana. Fiberteq maintains a zero-tolerance policy that includes random drug and alcohol screenings in addition to pre-employment, reasonable suspicion and post-accident.
ASSIGNED SCHEDULE:The F2 Production Technician works a rotating 12-hour shift (working 4 weeks on nights (5:45 PM to 6:00 AM) and then 4 weeks on days (5:45 AM to 6:00 PM)) rotating days; Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday one week and then Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday the next. This includes occasional scheduled overtime.EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented able to pay close attention to detail
- Microsoft Office simple use of email, Word and Excel
- Operation monitoring able to monitor continuous processes
- Critical thinking able to use logic and reasoning in approaches to problems
- Reading comprehension able to understand written work instructions
- Troubleshooting able to determine causes of operating errors
- Operation and control able to control operations of equipment and/or systems
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://fiberteq.isolvedhire.com/jobs/274673-122180.html