- Full time
Fiberteq, LLC is a world class manufacturing organization that produces high quality wet-formed fiberglass mat for use in roofing and other commercial applications. Fiberteq is jointly owned and managed by IKO Industries and Owens Corning who are its sole customers. Fiberteq’s Mission is to provide a safe working environment for our employees while producing high quality mat at the lowest cost in the industry using cutting edge processes and practices.
The F2 Production Technician works as a team performing duties as fiber feed operator, winder operator, redraw operator and any other assigned duties relating to the manufacture of fiberglass mat.
The F2 Production Technician works a rotating 12-hour shift (working 4 weeks on nights (5:45 PM to 6:00 AM) and then 4 weeks on days (5:45 AM to 6:00 PM)) rotating days; Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday one week and then Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday the next. This includes occasional scheduled overtime.
High School Diploma/GED
- Oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented – able to pay close attention to detail
- Microsoft Office – simple use of email, Word and Excel
- Operation monitoring – able to monitor continuous processes
- Critical thinking – able to use logic and reasoning in approaches to problems
- Reading comprehension – able to understand written work instructions
- Troubleshooting – able to determine causes of operating errors
- Operation and control – able to control operations of equipment and/or systems