- Full time
Years of experience:
- 5 - 10 years
Days per week:
sential Job Duties:
- Manages Engineering staff including Maintenance and Project Engineering.
- Streamlines and improve efficiency of production and maintenance.
- Achieves cost reduction and efficiency improvement through process improvement and work balancing as well as lean principles
- Coordinates/directs all engineering and facilities-related tasks and activities associated with supporting Production.
- Manages (and may conceptualize) capital improvement projects, consults outside experts as necessary, prepare CAPEX documents for approval, in support of safety, environmental, regulatory, GMP, and productivity initiatives or requirements, and tracks progress and expenditures.
- Oversees/directs new equipment installations and equipment modifications.
- Manages and develop budget for Engineering including operating requirements, in addition to equipment and material purchases.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.