Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 12:47pm
Electrical Apprenticeship Opportunities
For the position of Inside Wireman (Electrician) Apprentice
Accepting Applications for the Danville NECA-IBEW Electrical Apprenticeship Program
Apply in person during the times listed below:
Monday, April 15, 2019 (10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
April 16 – April 19, 2019 (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Monday, April 22, 2019 (10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
April 23 – April 26, 2019 (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Danville NECA IBEW Electrical JATC
1290 N. Michigan Ave., Danville, IL 61834
(Corner of Voorhees and Michigan Ave.)
Minimum basic requirements that must be met to qualify for an interview:
- Complete an application form.
- At least 17 years of age at time of application.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Provide an official transcript for high school and post high school education and training. All GED records must be submitted if applicable.
Official Transcripts must be mailed (U.S.P.S.) directly to our office (see address above) from your High School (and College, if applicable).
- In lieu of H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. – Two-year Associate Degree or higher
- Successful completion of ONE of the following, with not less than a “C” average per semester:
- One year of High School Algebra
- OR Two semesters of College Level Algebra
- OR Two semesters of College Level Tech Math
- OR evidence of having successfully completed the N.J.A.T.C. Math Course.
- Obtain a qualifying score using the electrical industry’s aptitude test developed and validated by the American Institutes for Research.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Copy of Veteran’s DD-214 Form (if applicable)
- At time of application, there is an application fee of $25.
All information must be received in our office within 14 days from date of application.
Applicants who meet all basic requirements will be interviewed by the J.A.T.C.
Apprentices will be selected in order of their final ranking.
Call/text (217) 304-4335 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Facebook: Danville JATC
The recruitment, selection, employment and training of apprentices during their apprenticeship, shall be without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The applicant must meet the minimum age requirement.
The JATC does not, and will not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual. The sponsor will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under applicable law and lawful regulations issued thereunder.
We do NOT accept resumes. Applications are accepted, IN PERSON only at designated times.
Transcripts must be sent directly from schools through the Unites States Postal Service. We do NOT accept emails, faxes or hand delivered transcripts.
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school