Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 7:00am
Automation International, Inc.
An Electrical Assembly worker is responsible for wiring components in the process of machines being assembled from reading blueprints.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong electrical skills with a working knowledge of 440V, 220V, single phase and 3 phase wiring.
- Good understanding of electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Will work with layouts and assembly of PLC control panels, operating stations and control wiring.
- Able to provide customer support as needed at customer sites (domestic or international).
- 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment building or repairing equipment
- Must have own basic set of tools
- Able to read blueprints and diagrams
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Dependability and enthusiastic about producing quality workmanship
- Must be able to pass a drug screen at any given time
- Full time
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school
We offer a full benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, FLEX Spending, Life, Short Term and Long Term disability, 401k with match, accrued vacation and paid holidays (after probationary period). EEO