Monday, April 1, 2019 - 12:00pm
The Director of Finance & Administration is responsible for all financial functions, activities, reporting and compliance requirements of Danville Sanitary District. This includes, but is not limited to budget preparation and management, public fund accounting, human resources and payroll, oversight of procurement activities, solicitation and management insurance programs, and auditing coordination ensuring compliance with GASB. In addition, this position performs other administrative functions to support the District. This position serves as the Division Head with oversight responsibility for all other administrative and customer service positions of the District for leadership, guidance, accountability and performing back-up when necessary.
- Minimum five years of direct accounting or financial management experience in an organization of similar size or larger.
- Experience in public-fund accounting, GASB compliance requirements and other relevant work experience beneficial.
- Experience with Capital Improvement/Project funding projections and analysis is preferred. Includes District fee structure estimation and analysis.
- Minimum three years of experience in a position of leadership with direct responsibility for personnel and related work performance/accountability.
- Experience in billing and collection services and related functions beneficial.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 5 - 10 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree