Monday, June 3, 2019 - 5:00pm
Safely completes preventive maintenance to include air conditioning, brakes, tires and minor engine repair on all AutoZone fleet equipment. Also performs van trailer maintenance/repair to include brakes, tires, and lift gates. Maintains inventory control of Parts Room. Completes all required AutoZone and DOT documentation.
- Safety completing Preventive Maintenance
- Air conditioning, brakes, tires, minor engine repair
- Trailer maintenance to include brakes, tires, and lift gate repairs
- Maintain inventory control of Parts Room
- Complete all required AutoZone and DOT documentation
- Level of Education: A high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), may include specialized or vocational courses.
- Level of Experience: Three to Five years
- Type of Experience: Diesel engine (Detroit and Cummins)
- Other/Preferred: 2 year technical degree. ASE certification
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level: