Saturday, June 1, 2030 - 7:00am
Come be a part of an energizing culture rooted in people with a commitment to delivering WOW! customer service. If you enjoy fast-paced, physical positions that gets you up and moving, then look no further. AutoZone is the place for you!
Our warehouse associates find themselves working in a number of areas such as order selecting, picking, packing, quality assurance, and shipping orders to our 6000 stores. We offer flexible work schedules in our world class distribution centers with climate-controlled work spaces. Our full-time and part-time shift options include overnights, days, and weekend options. Benefits include an employee discount, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, disability, referral bonus programs and more!
Come join the AutoZone team and put your career into overdrive with an essential employer who has taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of our employees. We continue to open new stores at a rate of well over 100 per year opening doors for even more opportunities to grow your career.
We are a veteran and military family friendly employer. We encourage all candidates with military experience to apply.
- Receiving orders
- Equipment inspection
- Pulling and packing of orders
- Stocking and replenishment
- Outbound shipping
- Perform daily cycle counting
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution
- Maintain a clean work area
- No experience required
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred
- Experience working with industrial power equipment is a plus
- This position requires you to have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. while pushing, pulling lifting, bending and stooping and using lifting techniques and move loads.
- Full time
- Part time / side job