Monday, April 15, 2019 - 5:00pm
At Redimere Surface Solutions,a division of Painters USA, we offer a career, not just a job. We provide our employees with extensive training programs to give them the skills needed to be successful. We value our employees above anything else; and are seeking individuals that share our mission and vision of being the best in the industry.
The role of the Project Coordinator is to support the Sales & Operations team in daily activities such as reviewing job scopes, correspondence with customers, financial and schedule analysis, coordination with vendors/contractors/consultants, and miscellaneous duties as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination of job schedules for projects and manpower
- Work with Customers to get a project scheduled
- Project creation: Creating File, reviewing contracts and bids, ordering materials and equipment
- Work with Field Operations and the Foreman during project: ordering materials, troubleshooting, etc.
- Daily updating and review of job progress with reported updates to Field Operations
- Close out all projects: review billing, profit & loss analysis, call off equipment
- Approve project hours daily
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly meetings
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school
- Associate's degree