Friday, August 30, 2019 - 8:07am
Are you an enthusiastic team player who is interested in learning more about various communication tasks in an administrative function? Do you pride yourself on your organizational skills? Can you picture yourself as the go-to for a busy communications department? CRIS may have just the job you're looking for!
CRIS Healthy-Aging and Rural Mass Transit is seeking an organized multi-tasker who has a desire to gain knowledge in a variety of communication disciplines for the position of Communications Assistant, based out of Danville location. The chosen candidate would perform duties to assist the Communication/Performance Outcomes Coordinator.
This is your opportunity to work in an environment where the culture is focused on great people, customer commitment, integrity, innovation, collaboration, and achievement.
- An Associate's degree in marketing or a related field; Bachelor's preferred
- A minimum of two years of related or comparable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Publisher and Word
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of requests and projects
- An eagerness to learn about CRIS Programming and apply that knowledge to everyday tasks
- A valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree