Friday, May 31, 2019 - 9:20am
Job Title: Client Advocate Representative
Department: Customer Experience
Reports To: Client Relations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared By: HR
Prepared Date: 03/13/2019
Summary: Under general supervision of the Client Relations Manager, the Client Advocate Representative duties include but are not limited to providing effective customer service for all EnvirOx customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and resources as well as being a team member within the organization. This person must have the ability to understand and explain intimate technical knowledge of both EnvirOx and competitor products. High levels of collaboration and teamwork with Marketing, the outside sales team, distribution partners and Client Relations are necessary for success. This position is responsible for the extension of the customer life cycle through world class service to existing EnvirOx customers. This will be done through email, over the telephone, attending trade shows and limited travel to customer locations providing product and process training and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• The implementation, training and on-boarding of end using customers (K-12 school systems, Colleges and Universities, etc.) which could involve travel with overnight stays.
• Ensure timely, knowledgeable and accurate communication of information is delivered in a professional manner to customers on a consistent basis.
• Establish a developed rapport with the customer base and respond timely with correspondence to resolve issues and problems.
• Prepare memos, correspondence, letters, reports, and other documents as necessary to engage existing customers.
• Perform outbound call campaigns in conjunction with EnvirOx Sales team and distribution designed to provide support and care for existing customers.
• Serves as a liaison between distributors, end users, manufacturing representatives and EnvirOx personnel, including Sales, Client Relations and Marketing.
• Overcomes technical and business objections of existing customers.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships.
• Enters customer data and other sales data for current customers into SalesForce (CRM).
• Manages and tracks tasks and follow up activities within SalesForce (CRM).
• Works with outside sales representatives to manage and maintain accurate records of sales and opportunities.
• Plans and attends trade shows.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry, competitors and EnvirOx products.
• Answer inbound calls with professionalism and expertise.
Accountability - Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve excellent results with little need for oversight. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Strives to learn, understand and put into practice the EnvirOx model of Accountability as defined through the teaching of the Oz Principle.
Cooperation + Teamwork - Works harmoniously with others to get a job done; responds positively to instructions and procedures. Able to work well with other staff members and a variety of different personalities. Shares critical information with everyone involved in a project. Values positive working relationships. When appropriate, seeks the opinion of others.
Drive for Results - Is committed to doing what it takes to consistently achieve all commitments and performance goals which have been aligned with EnvirOx company goals and key results. Drives for results in improving organizational performance through one’s every day contributions to make positive progress towards company objectives.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 5 year’s related experience and/or training as a customer service representative, sales representative or outbound call representative.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and/or be able to perform the following:
• Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• SalesForce or other online CRM
• Excellent communication skills: both oral and written with the ability to convey thoughts and understand the needs of others.
• Excellent attendance.
• Positive attitude is a necessity.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments, thoroughly understand instructions, and ensure proper follow through.
• Able to work collectively with all team members, including the administrative team.
• Proven ability to handle assignments with accuracy, promptness and minimal direction.
• Ability to provide quality customer service by anticipating/understanding/striving to achieve customer needs.
• Ability to demonstrate empathy in a sincere manner.
• Proven ability to maintain composure and professionalism during high pressure and emotional situations.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Maintain detailed filing system for documentation.
• Problem resolution skills, time management, and priority setting capabilities.
• Ability to analyze situations and use sound judgment when resolving customer escalations. Support and explain reasoning for decisions.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Ability to effectively present information in both one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; effectively listen, ask clarifying questions, and respond well to questions.
• Ability and desire to become an expert in all job functions.
• Recognize the necessity of alignment with EnvirOx’s culture.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree