Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 9:30am
CROSSPOINT HUMAN SERVICES
Crosspoint Human Services is a private, nonprofit Illinois corporation with a mission to provide quality human services in a competent and reliable fashion to individuals, families, and the community. We believe that all people should have every opportunity to realize their highest possible level for a productive and healthy life in their community. Crosspoint Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Position Reports to: Board of Director’s directly accountable to the Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
Status: Full Time Exempt
Description: The primary role of the CEO is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization and to assure that the activities of the organization are both consistent with and effective in achieving the mission, purpose and policies as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Provide inspired leadership to the organization.
- Maintain a positive company culture.
- Set annual goals and objectives for annual evaluations of direct reports.
- Director of Clinical Services
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Building and Grounds
- Director of Crosspoint at the Y
- Executive Assistant
- Oversee performance management system for all employees.
Policy and Procedure
- Consult and apprise the Board of Directors on all matters requiring organizational policy decision, clarification, or revision.
- Communicate to all levels of the organization any policy and procedure changes and updates.
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors and management team on organizational planning and procedures.
- Assure development, organization and control of adequate personnel, finances, facilities, and other resources.
- Pursue resources as necessary and available to achieve the organization’s mission and purposes.
- Construct, prepare, and provide oversight of the agency budget and financial activity.
- Oversight of any facility changes or construction.
Administration and Delivery of Program and Services
- Establish and maintain standard procedures and performance monitoring systems for person’s served.
- Monitor delivery effectiveness of programs for persons served.
- Establish and maintain standard procedures and performance monitoring for effectiveness and efficiency in administration of the organization.
Planning and Compliance
- Promote and manage organizational planning.
- Establish annual short term and long-term goals and objectives for the organization.
- Address environmental changes and their impact on the organization’s ability to achieve its mission and purpose.
- Assure organizational compliance with government, regulatory and accredited agencies.
- Uphold public standards applicable to the organization’s activities, facilities, programs, and personnel.
- Promote and maintain effective working relationships with other organizations and individuals whose own activities directly support the organization’s achievement of its mission and purposes.
- Promote community partnerships. Be a visible part of the community served.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience: Five to seven years relevant experience in a senior management /leadership role.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Understanding of systematic thinking and the analytical skills to solve problems. Working knowledge computer systems and programs. Experience with general finance and budgeting. This includes knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow management. A clear understanding of the functions in a diverse business and/or social service setting. Ability to lead and motivate staff. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Knowledgeable and literate with Microsoft Office applications.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFIACTIONS
- Master’s Degree.
- Ten years relevant experience in a senior management/leadership role.
- Experience working in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental health.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 5 - 10 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree