Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:52am
Work hours: 35 hour work week with rotating hours between 7:30AM and - 5:00PM Monday - Friday with once monthly weekend rotation
Your role is to support and assist clients by developing an individualized care plan with goals to obtain the resources the individual needs to improve upon their physical, social and financial wellbeing. CCU Case Managers are client advocates that form onging, collaborative relationships with clients and local community service providers to help impriove a person's lifestyle for the better.
What does it take to be a successful CCU Case Manager?
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy, and cultural competency towards older adults
- Provide excellent service and care, treating people as if they were a member of your own family
- Be detailed oriented, organized and accurate
- Commitment to a team environment
- Success oriented and goal driven
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A Bachelor's degree preferribly in Social Work, Social Services or Case Managerment
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in customer service, social service or nursing
- Competency in typing and data entry
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation
You must successfully pass a background check, complete mandatory IDOA training programs and be able to physically perform all duties assigned.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree