Friday, August 30, 2019 - 8:57am
Are you interested in the rapidly-expanding aging services field? Do you have a burning desire toil help others? Are you known for going above and beyond to help people in your professional and personal life? We've been looking for you!
Your role is assist clients with their needs, provide support to case managers. maintain case files, take initial intake interviews to determine a client's needs, and provide wellness calls. CCU Case aids are client advocates that form ongoing, collaborative relationships with clients and local community service providers to help improve a person's lifestyle for the better.
You will spend the majority of your time speaking with and connecting to clients within the home setting to gain a more comprehensive understanding of their needs and concerns and coordination fundamental services and resources needed for clients to be successful in reaching their highest level of functioning.
What does it take to be a successful CCU Case Aid?
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy and cultural competency towards older adults
- Provide excellent service and care
- Be detail orientated, organized, accurate and flexible
- Able to multi task
- Success orientated and goal driven
- A passion for helping others
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in customer service or social service setting
- Competency in typing and data entry
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation'
You must successfully pass a background check, complete mandatory IDOA training programs and be able to physically perform all assigned duties.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school