Monday, July 8, 2019 - 8:40am
CRIS Healthy-Aging is seeking a Case Manager. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
- Provides the appropriate on-site/in-home assessments to determine the needs of the client.
- Develops a care plan for each client and arranges in-home services, adult day care services and other services needed to maintain client support.
- Provides program information to the client/family and acts as an advocate for the client.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required preferably Social Work or related field or LPN.
- Self starter & Organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
Training will be provided.
The hours are Monday through Friday ranging between 7:30a.m - 5:00p.m. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. EOE
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level: