Friday, April 30, 2021 - 7:00am
NOTE: Danville, IL is 2.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 from Indianapolis, 0.5 from Champaign/Urbana.
Watchfire Signs is an 85+ year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. Our electronic message centers (EMCs) are designed for 24/7 outdoor signage use in all weather conditions. These cutting-edge outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 15'x50' and beyond. Our on-premise division sells to sign companies and dealers who re-sell our EMCs as a portion of a complete signage / business identity package for their customers.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, offering an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly.
*Watchfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Assembler should be able to read diagrams, follow documented processes. Use hand tools, and laptop for finding prints, clocking in and out of jobs and checking picklists.
- Read and understand prints/drawings.
- Understand and follow established process.
- Operate hand tools.
- Run cables and wires per instructions.
- Install components in accordance to proper procedures.
- Employee will be successful in this position when they are able to complete the assigned work on schedule with no critical defects in execution and jobs passing final test on a first pass basis.
- Employee will be successful in this position when they are able to collaborate effectively with their co-workers in our shared goals and objectives
- Some industrial or manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Experience with electrical systems wiring a plus
*Legal authorization to work in the US required. We will not consider candidates who need sponsorship, now or in the future, to be legally employed in the US. No H1B, OPT, CPT or other “temporary work authorization” candidates will be considered.
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school