Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 9:02am
- Interacting via in-person, phone, or email with both internal team members and external business partners to provide general office support while always displaying professional and courteous attitude and mannerisms.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and upkeeping internal customer and vendor files for both record keeping and business activity.
- Adhere to general internal office procedures by answering phones, paging the correct person requested by caller, taking messages, communicating with plant personnel for inbound/outbound shipments including updating internal calendar or other general responsibilities associated with answering phones.
- Preparing documents for various departments upon request including but not limited to copying, scanning, emailing, binding, or filing.
- Receiving, obtaining proper internal approval for, and ordering general supplies from various vendors for various departments.
- Performing general accounting and customer service functions including processing various paper documents for external vendors, external customers, and internal team members.
- Assisting management team members with requested tasks.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma. An associate degree is preferred.
- Prefer knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Be professional in appearance and attitude.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment while ensuring deadlines and accuracy are met.
- Must have a valid drivers' license.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Full time
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Required degree level:
- High school
15662 E. 980 N. Road, Westville, IL 61883
Health and dental plans, company paid life insurance and long-term disability, ESOP (employee owned company), 401k/Roth 401k with company match