Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 12:00pm
Bill Smith Auto Parts is looking for a Full-Time Yard Tech for our Danville location. This is Monday- Friday.
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Yard Worker. As a Yard Worker, you will be responsible for removing parts from cars in our yard. The Yard Worker will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and inspect parts from the yard and notify the supervisor of any damage.
- Support the dismantlers
- Maintain organization in the yard
- Responds to customer counter sales immediately by receiving the order, pulling product, and loading it into the customer vehicle.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
1-year automotive experience is required.
Physical labor: Lift, bend, pull up to 75+ pounds.
Must be able to handle all inclement weather.
Must have steel toes boots.
Must have tools.
Job preferred requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to tolerate exposure to hot and cold conditions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team as required
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with or without accommodations
- ASE Certified is a plus but not required
- Minimum 1 years of experience preferred.
- Must have your own tools (reimbursement program)
- Must have steel toe boots (reimbursement program)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a responsible, hard worker with a good work ethic
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school