Monday, September 30, 2019 - 12:00pm
Bill Smith Auto Parts (BSAP) is seeking a hardworking, individual to join our staff as an Automotive Mechanic. As a BSAP employee you will help maintain, repair and/or dismantle all makes and models of cars and trucks.
Job duties include disassembling/dismantling late-model cars and light trucks. Removing drive trains and various body parts. Repairing customer cars, our internal fleet and cars to be put on the lot for resale. Mount and balance tires, change oil, tires, wiper blades and minor repairs.
Job offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, tool & boot reimbursement plan and uniform program along with great work life balance all while working on a 1st shift position with hours of Monday – Friday & (1) 4 hour-Saturday a month work as needed. NO NIGHTS! How great is that?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to tolerate exposure to hot and cold conditions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team as required
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with or without accommodations
- ASE Certified is a plus but not required
- Minimum 1 years of experience
- Must have your own tools (reimbursement program)
- Must have steel toe boots (reimbursement program)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a responsible, hard worker with a good work ethic
- Must be able to diagnose and fix both foreign and domestic automobiles
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug test.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school