Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - 7:30am
NOTE: Danville, IL is 2.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 from Indianapolis, 0.5 from Champaign/Urbana.
Watchfire Signs is an 85+ year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. Our electronic message centers (EMCs) are designed for 24/7 outdoor signage use in all weather conditions. These cutting-edge outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 15'x50' and beyond. Our on-premise division sells to sign companies and dealers who re-sell our EMCs as a portion of a complete signage / business identity package for their customers.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, offering an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly.
*Watchfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Process deposits/final balances - Daily checks
- Make weekly phone calls/emails for remaining balance on signs getting ready to ship
- Help with collecting money when making phone calls
- Monitor finished goods and make calls to get signs shipped
- Process credit card payments
- Process ACH payments
- Monitor bank ACH/wire transactions daily
- Nightly check deposits/credit card reconciliation
- Help with invoicing/SRO when needed
- Customer issues (i.e. help answer phone calls, emails, and assist customers)
- Process accounts payable checks every Tuesday
- Cash Processing
- Doc-Link Processing
- Provide proper care and maintenance of company property, including but not limited to office, computer, and telephone equipment.
- Requires some physical ability such as moderate lifting and standing on elevated surfaces to file
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prior accounts receivable experience
- Computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Customer Service
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates Degree in Accounting or in a related field is preferred
*Legal authorization to work in the US required. We will not consider candidates who need sponsorship, now or in the future, to be legally employed in the US. No H1B, OPT, CPT or other “temporary work authorization” candidates will be considered.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school
- Associate's degree