Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:19am
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operation of the production lines to maintain constant productivity.
- Working closely with department managers and supervisors to constantly troubleshoot issues that may arise through the production processes.
- Being responsible for enforcing disciplinary action as warranted to employees.
- Evaluating and monitoring employee performance.
- Maintaining staffing needs and training for the efficient operation of the production department.
- Striving to avoid minimum down time during production line change-overs.
- Communicating constantly with employees in order to develop positive working relationships with the employee group.
Must be a self starter, motivated, resourceful individual with good communication skills, and good computer skills. Ability to read and understand work instructions. Ability to bend, kneel, balance, reach, stand, push, pull and lift. Ability to move wrist, hands and fingers. Able to climb stairs and / or production stairways.
Required Education Level:
- Associate's degree.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree